Population approximately: 4500
Settled in 1600s
Zip Code: 06355
Mystic is located as subdivisions of both Groton and Stonington. It surrounds the Mystic river which feeds into Long Island Sound. The four parts are, Mystic, Old Mystic, West Mystic and Historic Mystic. Most of the residence are full time residence however, the tourist population swells during the summer months. A popular vacation destination, Mystic has had several movies filmed in town along with destinations like the Mystic Seaport, Mystic Aquarium and a close proximity to Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun.
Mystic CT Real Estate and Mystic Realtor has many options for prospective buyers. There are waterfront properties and water views of the Mystic River and Long island Sound. There are a number of options for condominiums in Groton – Mystic or Stonington – Mystic. Older Buildings have been remodeled and new buildings have been constructed. Some rentals are available but they fill up quickly for summer months. Mystic CT Open Houses are still being developed as subdivisions and individual houses on private lots of land.
As a real estate agent and realtor in Mystic CT I would also recommend you looking in these towns. Areas around Mystic are; Noank, Groton, Ledyard, Stonington, Masons Island, Latimer Point, Lords Point.
Properties that are similar to Mystic are; Noank, Stonington Borough, Niantic and Pawcatuck.
We’re Mystic CT Real Estate Agents, Here to Help You.
ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY AGENTS WOULD BE HAPPY TO ASSIST IN THE SEARCH TO FIND THE PERFECT PROPERTY FIT FOR YOU IN MYSTIC CT, GROTON CT, LEDYARD CT, AND STONINGTON CT. GIVE US A CALL AT: (860) 460-6939 OR EMAIL US.
Reasons for Living in Mystic CT Homes
There are a lot of great reasons for living in Mystic open houses. The people you live with and great neighborhoods are almost always welcoming.
- I95 runs through Mystic so it is always a quick drive north-east or south-west.
- Amtrak trains run through the middle town and there is even a train station for an easy commute to Boston or New York.
- Changing seasons are both beautiful and keeps life interesting.
- The Mystic Seaport – Originally a whaling village, this historic site has some of the oldest wooden ships in the country.
- The Aquarium, exciting and educational, the aquarium is often a destination of local residents, school children and tourists from around the world.
- The Drawbridge is a great place to have an ice cream and watch the bridge go up every hour.
- The historic architecture is beautiful
- Short boat trip or ferry to Long Island, Fishers Island or Block Island.
- Excellent, fresh off the boat, seafood.
- competitive or calming areas to sail, fish or just cruse on the ocean.
RESOURCE LINKS FOR MYSTIC CT REAL ESTATE