Population approximately: 4,726
Settled in 1687s
Zip Code: 06365
Preston CT is located as subdivisions of both Groton and Stonington. It surrounds the Preston river which feeds into Long Island Sound. The four parts are, Preston CT, Old Preston, West Preston and Historic Preston. Most of the residence are full time residence however, the tourist population swells during the summer months. A popular vacation destination, Preston has had several movies filmed in town along with destinations like the Preston Seaport, Preston Aquarium and a close proximity to Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun.
Preston CT Real Estate and Preston Realtor has many options for prospective buyers. There are waterfront properties and water views of the Preston River and Long island Sound. There are a number of options for condominiums in Groton – Preston or Stonington – Preston. Older Buildings have been remodeled and new buildings have been constructed. Some rentals are available but they fill up quickly for summer months. Preston CT Open Houses are still being developed as subdivisions and individual houses on private lots of land.
As a real estate agent and realtor in Preston CT I would also recommend you looking in these towns. Areas around Preston are; Noank, Groton, Ledyard, Stonington, Masons Island, Latimer Point, Lords Point.
Properties that are similar to Preston are; Noank, Stonington Borough, Niantic and Pawcatuck.
Reasons for living in Preston CT Open Houses
There are a lot of great reasons for living in Preston open houses. The people you live with and great neighborhoods are almost always welcoming.
- I95 runs through Preston so it is always a quick drive north-east or south-west.
- Amtrak trains run through the middle town and there is even a train station for an easy commute to Boston or New York.
- Changing seasons are both beautiful and keeps life interesting.
- The Preston Seaport – Originally a whaling village, this historic site has some of the oldest wooden ships in the country.
- The Aquarium, exciting and educational, the aquarium is often a destination of local residents, school children and tourists from around the world.
- The Drawbridge is a great place to have an ice cream and watch the bridge go up every hour.
- The historic architecture is beautiful
- Short boat trip or ferry to Long Island, Fishers Island or Block Island.
- Excellent, fresh off the boat, seafood.
- competitive or calming areas to sail, fish or just cruse on the ocean.
Vacation Rentals in Preston CT
We have a number of summer properties and seasonal rentals available in and around Preston. The full details for rentals can be found by our search function or by visiting the Preston Vacation Rentals page for houses for rent and other details about available properties.
Don’t Compromise Your Living, Get Perfect Home for You with Realtor Preston CT
In the process of buying or selling a home, selection of the right real estate agent is the first and most significant step. You come to the right place because we are one of the leading real estate Preston CT agents. We are here to help you and highly competent to cover all of your needs and requirements. Whether you are interested in buying or selling a home, you can rely on us. We have local experts and have an excellent knowledge and experience to assist you.
Experienced and Expert Realtors:
Our highly experienced and expert realtors in Preston CT are fully capable of giving you assistance and guidance from search to offer. They are local experts and know the local housing market rates and requirements. Our agent will help you in setting a competitive price of the home, whether you are buying or selling a home.
With us, you will find the most qualified and best local real estate agent. We are experienced, proficient and have a vast knowledge of our work. When you contact us, we will give you the information and connect you with the best local real estate expert, and he will make you the answer of all of your questions. During your tour to homes, our agent will be with you and guide you at every step.
We offer a broad range of homes for sale in Preston CT, and with simple three steps, you will find the most suitable and perfect home for you.
- Contact us.
- Tell us your requirements and demands
- We will find your favorite and perfect home in your desirable location.
Our objective is to assist our clients in the search for the most beautiful home for them. You can fully rely on us, because:
- We are experienced and skilled in real estate work in Preston CT.
- Our agents are dedicated to helping you and guide you at every step of you buying and selling process.
- We are affordable and reliable realtors in Preston CT.
- We offer simple, fast and hassle-free process and connect you with the most reliable and expert real estate agent quickly.
So, if you want to buy a perfect home for you that fulfill all of your demands, contact us now. We have a large variety of homes for sale in Preston CT. Get the best home for you by just contacting us.