Legend says that the there are far fewer buyers in August as attention shifts to other things such as back to school etc. However, what if I told you it could be a great time to sell your home because of families being relocated, looking for new school systems etc. If you are thinking of whether to sell your home now or not, read our tips below for some advice.
How to Beat Awful August
- Curb Appeal. Make your home inviting, cleanup the gard garden, water the plants and get the patio furniture out. Help them dream about being there.
- Keep It Cool. Open doors and windows for air flow or turn the ac and set the temperature to 70 degrees.
- Keep It Clean. Let the sun shine through the windows, so make sure they’re washed regularly.
- Flexibility. Be open to taking appointments after dinner when it is cooler outside.
- Patience. If you have hired a cutting edge local real estate market professional like the team at Greg Broadbent Real Estate then sit back and relax. We got this!
If you are interested in listing your mystic ct real estate, groton ct real estate, ledyard ct real estate and stonington ct real estate give the team at Greg Broadbent Real Estate a call. We are awarding winning local real estate agent mystic ct, real estate agent ledyard ct, real estate agent groton ct and real estate agent stonington ct. We are your local real estate agent near me and a top real estate agent.